Raw Sprouted Brown Rice Crackers
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup almonds, soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cup chia seeds soaked in 1 cup water
- ½ tsp sea salt
1. Place almonds in food processor and process until they resemble a fine crumb. Remove to bowl.
2. Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Combine well.
3. Spread on non-stick sheets about 1/4 – inch thick. Dehydrate at 145 for 1 hour, reduce heat to 115 and dehydrate, flipping once during dehydration for 6-8 more hours or until dry. Don’t worry about compromising the raw status, the food temperature never gets above 115 in that first hour.
From www.rawmazing.com (modified)