- 2 cups wheat berries, sprouted and ground into flour
- 1 cup zucchini puree
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup ground flax
2. In food processor, place apple, zucchini puree and honey. Process until a puree is achieved.
3. Mix together flour and ground flax.
4. Stir puree mixture into flour mixture.
5. Spread 1/4 inch thick on non-stick dehydrator sheets. Score mixture into bread sized squares. Dehydrate at 140 degrees for 1 hour, turn down heat and dehydrate at 116 degrees until tops are dry.
6. Flip over, remove non-stick sheet and continue to dry. You want to make sure the bread dries but stays soft so, check and don’t over dehydrate.
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked until soft
- pinch Himalayan salt
- pinch black pepper
- pinch ground chipotle
Eggplant Bacon See Recipe: Eggplant Bacon
- Raw Honey Wheat Bread
- Cashew Butter
- Eggplant Bacon