- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked 6 hours
- 1/4 cup raw coconut oil, melted
- pinch of sea salt
1. Process almonds in food processor until finely ground.
2. Add coconut oil and pulse until well combined.
3. Press mixture in the bottom of a 8-inch tart pan.
4. Place in refrigerator.
- 2 cups soaked raw cashews
- 1/3 cup raw agave nectar
- 1/2 cup raw cacao butter, melted
- 1/3 cup raw coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 pints fresh organic raspberries
1. Blend cashews, agave nectar, cacao butter, coconut oil and vanilla in food processor.
2. Process until very smooth. You can also use a Vitamix.
3. Spread a thin layer of the filling on the crust.
4. Place a layer of raspberries over the filling. Pack them tightly.
5. Pour the rest of the filling mixture over raspberries.
Top with layer of Chocolate Ganache. Refrigerate again for at least an hour before serving OR if you're in a hurry, place in the freezer for 30 min. That worked well for me.
- 1/2 C raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 C raw Agave
- 1/4 C raw Coconut Butter*, softened (raw coconut oil may also be used but it's not quite as firm at room temperature as the one with coconut butter)
Whisk together all ingredients.