- 1 cup raw almonds, ground into flour
- 1 cup raw cashews, ground into flour
- 3 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1/3 cup flax, ground
- 1/2 cup water
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste (just a tiny pinch will do)
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Spread into a layer about 1/3 inch thick.
4. Dehydrate at 140 for 45 minutes, reduce heat and dehydrate at 115 until dry, removing to screen sheets half way through dehydration. 8-10 hours. If you don’t move to mesh screens, you will need to flip.
Note: If you pre-soak your nuts, you will want to make sure you have dehydrated then completely dry before you grind them into flour.
Makes approximately 2 dozen crackers.
Wonder why we start the dehydration so high? Read here: Dehydration Primer