- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 1 lemon, juice from (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (you can substitute your favorite sweetener)
- pinch Himalayan salt (I used 1 tsp vegesal)
- pinch pepper
- 1/4 cup cold pressed flax seed oil ( you can use olive oil or just leave it out if you use sesame meal)
1.Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, agave, salt and pepper.
2. Slowly pour oil into the mixture while still whisking. Set aside.
- 1 bunch kale (you can use either dinosaur or curly leave kale)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1/4 head purple cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 purple onion, diced
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds (I used seseme meal instead of hemp seeds)
1. Remove stems from kale leaves and tear into bite sized pieces.
2. Combine kale with marinade. Massage for a few minutes to well coat, set aside.
3. Prepare tomato, avocado, cabbage and onion.
4. Stir into kale mixture and mix well.5. Top with 1/4 cup hemp seeds and mix in.