Rosemary Almond Crackers
- 1/2 cup ground golden flax (or 1/2 cup chia seeds)
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups almonds, soaked overnight, rinsed and drained with skins removed*
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped fine
Himalayan Saltand fresh ground pepper to taste
2. Place wet, drained almonds in the food processor and process until very fine.
3. Remove almonds to bowl, stir in flax (or chia) mixture, rosemary, salt and pepper.
4. Spread thin on a non-stick sheet. I place another non-stick sheet on top of the mixture and roll out with a rolling pin. Score into rectangles.
5. Dehydrate at 145 for 45 minutes**. Decrease heat to 115 and
*The skins come off easily after soaking. You do not need to remove the skins.
**Is it still raw when you start the dehydration so high? Yes. Read here: FAQ