2 1/2 cups dried shredded coconut
3/4 cup coconut oil (liquid)
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
1. Add all ingredients into large bowl except the shredded coconut.
2. Stir with spoon until well mixed.
3. Once combined, add shredded coconut. Stir again until well combined.
4. Form into small mounds and place on plate. Freeze for half an hour. (Haystacks will harden when cooled.)
5. Store leftover haystacks in freezer or refrigerator.
**When I made these, they seemed to have too much shredded coconut. So next time I will use 2-1/4 cup shredded coconut instead but you can do it however you like it! Enjoy!