Raw Lavender Lemon Tea Cookies
Makes 2 dozen
- 3 cups cashew flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour*
- 2 tablespoons lavender, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 2 tablespoons
coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw
agave nectar(or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup dried coconut
2. Mix together cashew flour, almond flour, 1 tablespoon of the lavender, lemon juice, zest, vanilla, coconut oil and agave.
3. Roll into balls and set aside.
4. Powder the coconut in a high-speed blender or coffee grinder. Mix together with remaining 1 tablespoon lavender and roll the balls in this mixture.
5. Chill to set.