4 cups fresh corn (cut off the cob)
2 packed cups kale, chopped
1 clove garlic
1/2 lime, juice from
1/2 cup ground flax seed
1-2 teaspoons vegesal or celtic sea salt
1. Place 2 cups of corn, garlic and lime juice in food processor. Puree. Remove to large bowl.
2. Place remaining 2 cups of corn in food processor and process until pureed. Add kale. Pulse until chopped fine and well combined. You may have to scrape down the sides of the processor a few times.
3. Add corn kale mix to corn mix in large bowl. Stir to combine.
4. Add ground flax and salt. Mix well.
5. Spread 1/4 inch thick on non-stick dehydrator sheets and score. Dehydrate at 115 for approx. 12-14 hours--until crisp. You will need to flip them half way through the dehydration and move to a screen.
These are really yummy dipped in fresh guacamole! See the recipe for Chunky Guacamole here on the blog.