- 3/4 cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup raw coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 2 cups of dried, unsweetened, raw coconut
- 2/3 cup coconut butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons raw agave nectar (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1-2 teaspoons organic almond flavoring (not raw)
2. Whisk coconut butter (not the same as coconut oil), agave and almond flavor. Pour over coconut and mix well.
3. Pat over first layer, top with chopped almonds and ganache. (see below)
4. Refrigerate to set.
1/3 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
Search chocolate ganache in the search window and it will come up